Capell (
glyphless) wrote in
asgardeventide2012-02-23 10:43 pm
Entry tags:
2nd Note || Voice //Action for Freyr folks
[[It's been a rough couple of days, hasn't it Asgard? Capell thinks so anyways, what with the ice fairies, the fighting, the injuries.... definitely seems like it's a good time to take a short breather and relax, right?
Right.
That's a soft melody can be heard floating from your bracelet if you turn it on at the right time. Hopefully it'll soothe some of the tension people might be feeling. If not, at least it sounds nice?]]
[[And anyone hanging around Freyr's house will find Capell sitting just outside the house, flute to his lips. Once he finishes playing, feel free to let him know what you thought. Or tell him to quit the racket. Either one.]]
Right.
That's a soft melody can be heard floating from your bracelet if you turn it on at the right time. Hopefully it'll soothe some of the tension people might be feeling. If not, at least it sounds nice?]]
[[And anyone hanging around Freyr's house will find Capell sitting just outside the house, flute to his lips. Once he finishes playing, feel free to let him know what you thought. Or tell him to quit the racket. Either one.]]

action
Hey, your music was really... beautiful. Thanks for that.
action
Ah, thank you. [No one's really ever said his songs were beautiful before.] I'm glad you enjoyed it.
action
action
[Audio]
Whoever is playing that instrument, just know you're awesome at it. What kind are you using to make that sound?
[Audio]
Really? Thank you. [There's a soft click and Capell begins to put the instrument back in it's case.] It's a flute, but it's kind of special.
[Audio]
Yes, really! I'm no music expert, but even I can notice you've got some serious talent. [And at the thought of the flute being special, she can't help grow curious.] How so? Is it magical or something?
[Audio]
Ah, it's nothing. I've just been playing the flute for as long as I can remember. And actually, this one is magical. It was a gift from a Claridian.
[Audio]
[Then at the mention of magic and a word she didn't recognize, it all felt so fake, almost like a fantasy story, but when it came to Asgard she knew anything was possible.]
Wow! You must have one hell of a story to tell about your magical flute. What power does it have? It doesn't give you the power to be instantly talented, right? Because that would be cheating, you know~ [Sorry, she can't help tease a tiny bit. She's sure it didn't have that sort of power, or at least hopes it doesn't.] Also, what's a Claridian? Is it some kind of god or something?
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[action]
Her own voice wasn't silent of course, and she hummed and little with him.]
[action]
Hello.
[action]
Hello. Your playing was wonderful.
action
Unu! That's a pretty sound!
action
Ahaha, thanks.
no subject
I've never heard a song like that before!
no subject
Oh, well.... I wrote it. That's probably why.
no subject
You wrote it yourself? Nuuuu~n.... I don't know much about music.
Voice
That was really pretty.
Voice
Thanks. I didn't realize so many people would actually stop and listen.
action;;
That was a very nice sound. Quite soothing after what's happened lately...
action;;
I'm glad you liked it, I was hoping it might help to calm everyone's nerves.
action;;