孫 悟飯 ★ Son Gohan (
fourstars) wrote in
asgardeventide2012-01-28 04:56 pm
Entry tags:
3 ★ Video / Action for Thor District
[ As the video pops on, the first thing that can be seen is Gohan looking straight up. He's standing in front of Thor house, looking up at the sky with an uncharacteristic look on his face. Although, given the current spectacle going on up in the skies, it's a bit understandable that Gohan's demeanor is not his usual one. However, he doesn't seem to be that surprised so much as... somber. ]
... 'Bring color', huh? [ He muttered, narrowing his eyes up at the dragon. ] I'm starting to think there's a bit more to it than that...
[ And suddenly, he's starting to miss his full range of powers. ]
((OOC: So uh, I kind of dropped the ball and haven't gotten to my tags in a week. But I'll be getting to those today, so please bear with me. I was also originally gonna write a backdated post where Gohan was gonna thank everyone for looking for Goten, BUT THEN PLOT HAPPENED AND FFFF, PRETEND HE ALREADY GAVE EVERYONE HIS THANKS, PLEASE?))
... 'Bring color', huh? [ He muttered, narrowing his eyes up at the dragon. ] I'm starting to think there's a bit more to it than that...
[ And suddenly, he's starting to miss his full range of powers. ]
((OOC: So uh, I kind of dropped the ball and haven't gotten to my tags in a week. But I'll be getting to those today, so please bear with me. I was also originally gonna write a backdated post where Gohan was gonna thank everyone for looking for Goten, BUT THEN PLOT HAPPENED AND FFFF, PRETEND HE ALREADY GAVE EVERYONE HIS THANKS, PLEASE?))

[Action] If that's alright?
Nevertheless, Terra is rushing out of the Thor house, a rather large Keyblade at hand, ready to take on who- and/or whatever thinks they can threaten him and this place.
He stops slightly behind Gohan, glancing up himself, because yeah... this is one rather large dragon. Still, he's fought Unversed with similar size, so powers or not, he totally has a fighting chance. Right?]
At very least not everyone of this world seems to agree with the way the gods have been going about it.
[perma-action] totally fine!
[ Gohan murmured, although he didn't turn around to face whoever it was that said it. If only because his eyes were still trained on the dragon. He'd been in enough battles to know how this sort of thing worked, to know when an opponent was looking for a direct confrontation or not. And this... ]
It's not attacking people. [ He points up to the dragon, more specifically, the snout. ] It's only attacking someone when they get too close. Otherwise, it's just flying around and setting off a few fires here and there. I don't think it's trying to actively kill anyone..
[ Of course, that didn't stop Gohan from being worried. But given he had no way to reach the dragon or even attack it, Gohan wasn't sure just how much use he would've even been... ]
... I'm more worried about the 'war' part.
video;
video;
It's not killing anyone.
video;
video;
video;
Travis will roll his eyes. ]
War Shmwar. When that gigantic flying dbag comes down or sends his minions out, I'll go kick their asses. But if you can't fly, you can't bring your fight to it.
[ Kanyeshruggin' here ]
So sit back and wait for it to land.
video;
[ sorry if Gohan sounds a bit frustrated here, but you kind of made a good point that Gohan doesn't want to admit to. He can't fly. He can't fire ki. He can't do much else other that stand here and wait.
And it's absolutely aggravating, being this powerless. ]
video; spot the hsr reference
[ Speaking of, Travis is reclining on an outdoor lounge chair, directly out in the open. ]
video; LOOK HIS NAME IS NOT TROGDOR OKAY?
video;